Sunday, March 30, 2008

AMNH

Well my trip to the museum was pretty fun and educational I didn’t really stay there that long but the

time I was there I explored a lot of different rooms such as the 4th floor which has alll the animals that were extinct such as the dinosaurs,mammouths,and all different types of animals that no longer exist.i took a few pictures not much just some important ones I basically followed the sheet that Dr.Smith gave us such as the room were different types of climates and what causes it to change which is gases from the greenhouse which is made up of nitrogen,oxygen,carbon dioxide,and water vapor.durin this exploring I saw all different types of things that I didn’t even kno they were such as the section were there was animals from the past that I never even heard of.well what I saw at the museum is more believable then the film an inconvenient truth because in the film is only a visual experience that doesn’t explain the different causes of climate in the museum I got to do hands on works which I liked because it made me relize that the world in a couple of years is goin to come an end.i didn’t reallt do a lot of observations but with the help of my group I got some ideas of it some of the museum is media because its information that was made by people that explored the topic and the resources can b found in different exploring websites.the museum was a pretty good trip and in the future wen I have the chance I will go again and explore it from head to toe and I will make sure that I get information on it.when I was in the 4th floor they had a little room that had a t.v showin different types of animals from animal planet and information which is basically media type. This shows how real life can be made into media and all it takes is a person doing research on the topic and sending there information to the museum.i hope that I visit different types of museums so I can learn more about how real life can be changed into media.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

I must agree, it was fun and educational. I ceratainly, learned a lot from this trip. I acually got a chance to see the way Co2 workes. Unfortunaltly you left early, or you would have seen the movies we saw on the 4th floor. O well there is always next time.

farzan said...

yea it was a fun place to visit.